HO Scale Angus Van - CP with graffiti
This highly detailed Special Run Rapido Angus Van is available exclusively from Prairie Shadows Model Railway Co.
While cabooses aren’t very common today, there is a popular misconception that caboose development stopped over 50 years ago. It didn’t. In the 1960s and 1970s new caboose designs were still being developed and most freight trains ran with cabooses right through the 1980s.
- Super-detailed underbody including all separate air and brake piping
- Super-detailed Barber-Bettendorf caboose trucks with in-line brake shoes
- Full multi-coloured interior with proper floor texture
- Interior handrails and opening windows in the cupola
- See-through, etched metal end platforms and steps
- Full end detail, including uncoupling levers
- Separate grab irons installed at the factory
- Full interior lighting with all-wheel pickup
- Operating marker lights
- Metal Macdonald-Cartier Knuckle Couplers mounted at correct height
- Numerous paint schemes and road numbers